Item number: 264-6P81-1728

Functional shirt made from highly functional Primaloft® Performance Fabric with drawstring ties to adjust the fit

Category: Appereal


Now only 55,92 €

including 20% VAT.

Old price: 69,90 €
Discount: 20%
Recommended retail price: 69,90 €
(You save 20%, that is 13,98 €)
Short supply

There are variations of this item. Please select the variation you wish.


The NEW WAY by Martini is a high-quality women?s shirt that nature lovers can wear with pride and a completely clear conscience. Like its sister style Maxximo, this shirt is made from SKIN.ECO, a Primaloft® performance material made from 100% recycled polyester. And the best part: 95% of this fabric is fully degradable and the remaining 5% is ecologically valuable, so plants can grow from it.

But long before that, you?ll love the comfort and casual style of this lightweight, loose-fitting sleeveless top, featuring drawstring ties at the side to adjust the fit. The muted, oversize print is on trend and the style is gently brushed inside to ensure comfort and moisture-regulation. Sustainability and functionality all in one smart package.

  • tie closure
  • quick drying
  • breathable
  • PFC free
100 % Polyester (Recycled), Biodegradable


Ratings (0)

Average product review

Write your first review and help others with their purchase decision:

Question on item

Question on item

Product Tags