Salewa ORTLES HYBRID TWR W VEST MAUVEMOOD
- Designed to better regulate body temperature and prevent hypothermia during intense physical activity in cold conditions. Our Ortles Hybrid TirolWool® Responsive Vest is the ideal insulation layer for ski mountaineering, ski touring, alpine mountaineering, ice climbing and more. TirolWool® Responsive is our self-developed, lightweight insulation fabric that combines innovative polyester fibers reinforced with thermoactive minerals with wool from Tyrolean mountain sheep. The heat given off by the body is absorbed and converted into infrared radiation, which is stored and reflected and thus keeps you warm for longer. TirolWool® Responsive is waterproof, breathable and keeps you comfortably warm even when it's wet.
- Further equipment features are:
- Durastretch inserts for freedom of movement, ergonomically shaped front collar and zipper on the front with an inside
- Wind protection over the entire length
- Wide ergonomically shaped front collar Elastic edged cuffs on the hem and sleeves
- Front zip with backed, continuous windproof strip
- 2 outside pockets with zippers.
- Chest pocket with zipper
- Inside pocket becomes a compression bag Stretchable inserts for more freedom of movement
- Material mix: the inserts are elastic, soft and wind-repellent.